MUNICIPAL PROJECTS – Western Slope of Colorado
County Road 135, Glenwood Springs, Colorado – Approximately one mile of roadway improvements including widening and realigning to improve drainage. Also included a new waterline alignment to complete the loop of existing water in the area.
4-Mile Road, Glenwood Springs, Colorado – In conjunction with HNTB, Denver, joint city/county engineering study for this county road with aerial mapping.
Fire Station No. 2, Glenwood Springs, Colorado – Site development services for the demolition of the existing fire station and site design of a new fire station and parking area.
City of Glenwood Springs, Colorado – Numerous water, sewer and storm drainage designs. Recent large projects include:
- U.S. Highway 6 – 2 miles of streetscape improvements including drainage, landscape, and right-of-way work.
- Pitkin Avenue – Colorado Avenue – 7th Street – 8th Street – Each of these projects involved intensive road, curb, gutter, sidewalk and utility replacement projects for both residential and commercial property.
- Aerial Topography – Established horizontal and vertical control and set panel points for mapping of the entire City and adjacent areas.
Town of Vail, Colorado – Approximately 1 mile of roadway improvements, Gore Creek Road and Matterhorn Circle.
Owl Creek Road Realignment, Town of Snowmass, Colorado – Surveying and engineering for the design of 1/2 mile of road realignment and drainage improvements.
Snowmass Maintenance Facility, Town of Snowmass, Colorado – Site development services for the new $4,000,000, five-acre maintenance facility, including extensive grading, site work and off-site sewer.
Carbondale Town Center, Carbondale, Colorado – Civil engineering design for town municipal building, including value engineering to maintain town budget requirements.
MUNICIPAL PROJECTS – Eastern Slope of Colorado
Bromley Park Metropolitan District, City of Brighton, Colorado -
- Updating the Master Drainage Plan for Bromley Park Metropolitan District No. 1, which encompasses 3,170 acres of residential, commercial, industrial and open space.
- Designing detention facilities, conveyance facilities and storm water infrastructure.