Silver Peaks Metropolitan District, Lochbuie, Colorado -
- Scope of work to date has included design, contract documents and construction staking for a one and one-half mile outfall sewer line.
- Design and contract documents for two miles of domestic water line and improvements to Town of Lochbuie facilities.
- Design and contract documents for widening of 1 mile of major arterial county road improvements.
- Design and contract documents for major drainage improvements, which included a 22 and 12-acre feet detention facility.
- Design and contract documents for a 2.5 mile 36-inch raw waterline transmission line which included approximately 50,000 cubic feet of storage and pumping facility, boring under E-470, Colorado Highway 85 and the Union Pacific Railroad, canal lining, legal descriptions for easement acquisition and condemnations and processing of permits with governing agencies.